Watertube Low-Pressure Steam Boilers
Unilux LS Series
Trust the Unilux LS Series low-pressure steam boiler for space heating applications or anywhere low-pressure steam is needed (up to 15 PSI). Our exclusive stainless-steel knockout baffle travels the length of the steam drum for maximum steam quality at the outlet and a rapid steam-generating time of 15 minutes from a cold start. The LS Series boilers respond to swing load conditions like no other boiler on the market.
- Flexible burner selection
- Usable medium in under 15 minutes
- Easy-to-remove, 11-gauge-steel access panels
- Simple to access boiler controls for safety and serviceability
- Ample blow down and cleanouts ports and for easy periodic boiler inspections
- Easy fireside access for inspection and service
- Simple tube changes without welding or rolling
- Easy-to-read and service control configuration
- Available as field-erect (FE) units that don’t require on-site welding
- Industrial grade materials throughout
- All tubes are minimum 1.5” OD SA178 Grade “A” Material…USA MADE!
- ASME Section IV compliant / UL Listed and Labeled
Firetube Section IV Steam Boilers
Unilux Force Power Steam Series
Our three-pass and four-pass water-back scotch marine boilers are engineered and suited for all commercial and industrial applications, are the industry standard for long-lasting, high-performance boiler systems. The fireside is easily accessible for inspection and cleaning and the waterside has convenient access and clean-outs.
- Generous steam chest with linear separator provides steam quality in excess of 99.5%
- 100% North American steel
- SA178 Grade “A” boiler tubes; .120 wall standard
- Field erectable (FE) designs (ASME Section IV)
- Easy to open front and rear access doors for inspection and cleaning