Watertube Hot Water Boilers
Unilux W and Unilux Evolv-W Series
Our Unilux W Series and Unilux Evolv-W water boilers are the first and only 5-pass, bent-tube boilers that operate at 85% efficiency, standard. The tangent tube design allows for unsurpassed convective internal pumping and maximum heat transfer. Standard design pressure is 160 PSI / ASME Section IV, with higher pressures available.
- Flexible burner selection
- Useable heated water in under 15 minutes
- Easy access to boiler controls for safety and serviceability
- Easy fireside access for inspection and service
- Available as field-erect (FE) units that don’t require on-site welding (ASME Section I and IV)
- Industrial grade materials throughout
- 25-year standard warranty against thermal shock damage
Our Unilux W Series and Unilux Evolv-W Series boilers have the greatest size range of standard product available in this design and can be used wherever heated water is required.
Firetube Section IV Hot Water Boilers
Unilux Force Power Hot Water Series
Our three-pass and four-pass water-back scotch marine boilers are engineered and suited for all commercial and industrial applications, and is the industry standard for long-lasting, high-performance boiler systems. The fireside is easily accessible for inspection and cleaning, and the waterside has convenient access and clean outs.
- 100% North American steel
- SA178 Grade “A” boiler tubes; .120 wall standard
- Field erectable (FE) designs (ASME Section IV)
- Easy to open front and rear access doors for inspection and cleaning